September 2021 Assembly – Date Changes and Changed to Virtual Meeting
Assembly has been changed to a fully virtual meeting and the dates have been changed to September 18th and 19th.
More information will be provided soon.
Registration is required. The registration form link is here!
This will be a virtual meeting which will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure that you have the Zoom app downloaded (Zoom Download Center) onto either your computer or your phone (preferably both, for back-up purposes).
Here is the link to the Assembly Zoom training document which will help you with downloading Zoom and becoming familiar with the features which will be used during Assembly.
- Remember in order to vote and participate fully in the meeting you must sign in to the Zoom meeting using the Zoom App on whatever device you are on.
- Remember to have a paper and pen/pencil with which to make notes.
- Remember to make a note of the Tech Support number in case you encounter a problem or glitch. The number is 770-289-2609
- TEXT that number if you have trouble, and you will receive a response.
- Remember to follow the proper Assembly Procedures and Etiquette for each meeting.
- Remember to use the right renaming format for the different meeting types (Workshop and Speaker meeting vs Business meeting). The renaming format for each meeting type is included in the training and etiquette documents if you have forgotten it
Assembly Dates and Times:
Saturday, September 18th:
Zoom Sign-in between 9 and 10 am. Assembly will be from 10 am until business is completed.
Due to the length of time required for processing the forms necessary to prepare for electronic voting, it is imperative that ALL PARTICIPANTS be signed in by 10 AM on Sunday in order to participate fully, including voting.
Zoom meeting information follows the document links.
Sunday, September 19th
Zoom Sign-in between 10 am. Assembly will be from 10 AM am until business is completed.
Due to the length of time required for processing the forms necessary to prepare for electronic voting, it is imperative that ALL PARTICIPANTS be signed in by TBD on Sunday in order to participate fully, including voting.
Assembly Business Meeting Document Links
- Link to Assembly Meeting documents Ga-al-anon.org Assembly Documents –
- Please use the password: afgg*area11
- Versión en Español de los documentos de la Asamblea
Por favor use esta la contraseña: afgg*area11
- There will be several links and folders on this page –
- Agenda link
- Minutes link will be added after the event has concluded and they are created by the Area Secretary.
- Budget documents will be in the Financial Docs folder
- Task Force and thought force documents as well as Coordinator and officer Reports will be in the Reports Doc Folders
- Motions to be voted on will be in the Motions Folder
- Everything else will be in the Misc folder.