IMPORTANT – The term for this position is 3 years. Please read all instructions below before filling out this form:
- Please allocate enough time to complete this form in one sitting. It can not be saved and restarted later. Closing the browser window before submitting will cause all input to be lost. You can move between pages without losing information.
- If you would like to print out a summary of the resume form to see all of the questions at once, click here.
- We need these forms to be uniform and succinct for sharing with members at assembly. To help us with that:
- Please limit number of service positions reported to 10 or less.
- Please limit all answers for each question to 6 lines or less. The graphic box will expand, but more than 6 lines of type will be lost when it is submitted.
- Form must be submitted by midnight on June 15.
We appreciate your assistance in helping us share this information concisely and uniformly with our members.
Once you have successfully submitted the form a green banner will appear indicating that and a copy will be emailed to the Area Chairperson and to you. Please be patient as the email can take up to 20 minutes to generate.
Because the Area Officers who are on the Board already have a great deal of responsibility, Trustees at Large may be asked to fill one of the Board officer positions, so please familiarize yourself with those duties as you are prayerfully considering completing a resume.
The duties for each position are described in the three documents below:
Form must be submitted by midnight on June 15.
If you have any problems accessing or filling in the resume form, please contact the Board Chair at BoardChair@ga-al-anon.org.